This section of the website has details of current, past and pending experiments in our quest to find the best DIY depression-busting tools and techniques.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? 🙂
If you fancy taking part, get in touch.
- Housework habit
- Map my mood
- Dealing with trauma (based on this; details to follow)
- St. John’s wort (background here; findings to follow)
- Concentration test
- The lipstick strategy
- The counting kindnesses intervention – revisited
- Too hot not to cool down (based on this; details to follow)
- Recalling positive memories to improve mood using the method of loci